How would you feel if you could send out all the information that your potential customers have requested without checking your email?….sound good….! While this may seem impossible, it is becoming more and more popular among the most successful internet marketing people. And the reason for this: an Auto responder..!
An Auto responder is an automatic method of responding to emails sent by existing or potential customers and is a must for any Internet Business or organization. Time is money and answering e-mails personally takes far too much of your already valuable time for you and your customers. Auto responders allow you to spend this time on other important aspects of your business whilst the customer receives the information required almost immediately
Because of the versatility of Auto-responders they can be used by practically any type of business. Answering questions about products and services, providing information on pricing and delivery including being used to welcome new customers to your website and thanking them for visiting.
Why use an Auto-responder? When you can list the information on your site…..the advantage is that they send you notification each time a response is sent out allowing you to track the success of your promotions that your conducting. Plus e-mail addresses of possible customers so that you can post update and new information to them.
How to find the best autoresponder ?
It is crucial to choose the right one. An auto-responder should enable you to be as personal as etiquette allows in sending out follow ups to all potential customers as persistence has been proven to pay off. It often takes as many as 7 e-mails before any sale in finalised. In some cases the customers have asked for specific information and therefore an Auto-responder should allow unlimited space for the text to do this. But generally speaking advertisement should be short, direct and to the point.
Finally the automatic responses of the auto-responder will add to your business strategy and increase traffic to your site day and night whilst you do nothing. Just make sure that the one you finally select supplies you with all your requirements you need enabling you increase business profitability and internet standing.
Blogging is just a must have for every internet marketer out there. You cannot rely just on the old techniques. You must wake up to the BUM of web 2.0 marketing. If know nothing about make money with your blog, then these 8 steps are for you.
1. Drive traffic to your blog.
The first step to create money from your blog is to drive traffic to it. Thus, you must learn how to optimize your blog so search engines will index it. You can also use other traffic generating tools such as article marketing, forum posting, etc.
2. Optimize your blog name.
Blog names, like any other domain names, must have these characteristics in order to drive traffic to your blog: Must contain relevant keywords, contains a maximum of 30 characters, easy to spell, easy to remember, and it must communicate what the whole blog is all about.
3. Advertise on your blog.
This is the easiest way to convert your traffic to instant money. You can opt to use Google adsense and every time your visitors click these ads, you will earn instant cash.
4. Link building.
Exchange links with other websites or blogs that share your blog topic. Remember, search engine will rank your blog based on the quantity and quality of links pointing to it.
5. Join paid blogging networks.
You can also make money by writing your reviews and opinions on various products and services offered online.
6. Update your blog regularly.
Give your readers something to look forward to every time they visit your blog. Post new articles, images, video or audio at least twice a week so you will not lose your readers interest.
7. Avoid grammar and spelling errors.
Check your content to make sure that they are free from any error. Online users can get easily annoyed with grammar and spelling errors and take these as carelessness on your part.
There is really no other way to say it. This little freelancing platform that could has totally transformed people’s expectations of getting and providing freelance services through an online exchange format.
Fiverr not only offers a ton of services from a wide range of eager providers from all over the world, but it also is able to pull in lots of buyers.
When you put these two factors together, it is no surprise that Fiverr has become the “go to” freelance service destination on the internet.
Click the link below now to discover how you can Start Building Your Online Buiness Five Bucks At A Time!
In fact, if you look at the listings on Fiverr for most services, it’s littered with people who have not made a single sale. No joke. It sounds sad, but it happens all the time.
It’s actually very easy to imagine that you can make money, 5 bucks at a time or $10 or whatever at a pop, on this platform called Fiverr. Maybe they hear about it on Twitter, Facebook, YouTube or some sort of heavily hyped ‘make money online’ blog or ebook.
So, they offer a service and they wait and wait and wait. Soon enough, months pass and they haven’t made a sale. What went wrong?
At least when it comes to Fiverr, you are going to be stuck in a race to the bottom. That is the bottom line because you’re not just competing with people from all over the United States. You’re not just competing with people from Western Europe. You’re also competing with people from all over the world.
We’re talking about places like India, Southeast Asia, South Asia and Africa. Those places have different exchange rates and they have different costs of living. If you put all of these different together, don’t be surprised if they are willing to work 12 hours for the grand total of 5 bucks. Are you willing to do that?
Chances are if you’re living in the United States and your monthly rent is $3,000 that this is out of the question. Unfortunately, this is the kind of unsustainable and losing position you put yourself in if you just settle for selling your time.
What is the alternative? You need to resell other people’s services. You need to create service bundles. You need to use other service provider’s talents, energy and time to create assets which you can then sell. Those are the secrets to making real money on Fiverr.
To figure out how to do this and get the ball rolling on making actual money on Fiverr, click here
Trevor Carr discovered few years ago, the big secret : How to crack it as an affiliate. He reveals everything in this free training.
“I was just like you back then. Searching constantly for THE ANSWER. And I knew it was out there, but just like so many of us I thought the solution was to buy product after product until I found something that actually worked.
But That ALLChanged For Me When I Discovered the BIG SECRET…“
Watching the BIG AFFILIATES he remaked : all had ONE thing in common. And it was a BIG THING! And as soon as he discovered their SECRET, everything changed for him !
So he decided to Work to Create a SIMPLE & FAST System… to come up with something for you that would be FAST and EASY to get started with, and would actually PRODUCE REAL RESULTS.And he called it INTRINSIC!
INTRINSIC Will Teach You a The FASTESTWay to Get A REAL BUYERS LIST! Not a Buyers EMAIL list as you can get with solo ads or things like that…
Yes, YOU are about to start the process of building a real buyers list so you can start earning REAL commissions at last!
No Website Required
No Techie Knowledge Required
No Experience Required
100 % FREE Method!
You will not believe how CRAZILY SIMPLE this is!
Inside the training course you get solid step by step tuition, showing you the INTRINSIC formula.
Each video explains what you’re doing and why, and follows a natural progression to ensure your success.
We are 100% sure that if you follow this course and apply what we teach you, YOU WILL GET RESULTS!
For any business whether offline or online you need customers. It’s much easier to get potential customers into your online store, or business website, by a number of different means, search engine traffic, adverts of many kinds, or from links on other sites. It doesn’t matter how they got there in the first place, as long as they buy, you can capture some details then and send them updates on your later offers or deals. But what about if these visitors don’t buy, how do you bring them back again if you offer a better deal in the future, or have new products they may be interested in?
That’s where an email list becomes your best friend, and online businesses biggest asset. You need to capture those email addresses before the visitor leaves. This is so important that the big name online marketers make building a subscriber list one of their main activities. Some of the figures bandied about concerning email lists may be erroneous, but from my own personal experience, they’re not too far out, so I will repeat them here.
Figures quoted for the value of each subscriber range from 50 cents to 1 dollar per subscriber per month, so the larger the subscriber list you have the more you can make each month, you do the maths for yourself. There is a caveat to this, your subscriber list needs to be targeted, ie it’s no use trying to sell high heeled shoes to a predominately male audience, or sending your best ad for gardening tools to people who sign up on a site about rap music, if they have little interest you won’t make anything. It’s also claimed that sales increase after the potential customer has received several emails from an online business, and the extra sales are in the order of over 50% of customers purchase when they are more comfortable with the seller following receipt of the emails. So now we know the value of having an email list, how do we start to build our own subscriber base?
The easiest method is to use an online “autoresponder” such as getresponse.com which you can preload with messages ready to send to anyone who signs up. Then you will need a way for your website visitors to subscribe to your newsletter or sales letter series, all good autoresponders will give you some html code ready to paste into your webpages into which visitors can place their name and email address as a minimum, and some will allow you to include boxes for more information should you require it.
You now need to post this code into a visible spot in your webpage(s) and make it as easy as possible for your visitor to sign up for your email subscriber list. Now you have a way to capture contact details to give you a second chance at making a sale even after your visitor has left your site. So that’s it sit and wait for those subscribers to sign up.
Hold on a minute, why would they want to sign up for your newsletter, or email series? You need to give the visitor a good reason to subscribe to your list, after all they probably already get enough emails from spam, friends sending them the latest joke, and other online businesses who have their address, so you need to sweeten the deal in their favour. One of the easiest ways to attract subscribers is to offer a free gift for subscribing. The gift can be as simple as making the emails a course to teach them something about the topic of your website, a free ebook (there are plenty available on a variety of subjects if you don’t have one to give away already, search in your favourite search engine) or you could offer a competition where subscribers can win one of your products. Whatever you do, try to make it an offer the visitor will find it hard to turn down,and they will subscribe to get it.
So these are the reasons to start your own subscriber list, and an overview of how to start getting subscribers, but what sort of emails should you send as your list grows?
Obviously if you are just selling something, and want to remind visitors why they went to your site in the first place, then send them some information about your product(s) in a series of emails, and include a reminder of the original link so they can go back to review the salespage and hopefully buy. There is a more subtle way though. Information is why most people are looking on the internet, so it makes sense to make your emails informational, and gently bring your sales pitch to the subscribers as part of the information. If you don’t have time to write your own informational articles, you can search in article directories for ones written on the topic your site and newsletter deal with, just follow the directories terms for using the articles. These articles can then be preloaded into your autoresponder along with your additional promotional text, ready to be sent. Once it is setup, it can be all left to run automatically.
Hopefully you will now see the benefits of using email newsletters to increase your online business, or website visits, and see that it’s not too difficult to get started. An article of this type can only give you an overview of the basics of email subscriber lists for online businesses, but there is plenty more available online, and I’d recommend you to find out more about it, especially how to avoid spam complaints. But most importantly, start your own email subscriber list today, and watch your business grow.
Here are the 10 main ways to make money online in 2022
Online advertising – On the Internet, a smartly organized small business may get excellent results, often competing side by side with larger corporations. Internet advertising is on an ascending trend, which shows plenty of potential for the near and distant future. As traditional media outlets struggle to keep costs down and become more attractive for potential advertisers, the virtual space offers any business the opportunity to achieve amazing results with a budget that is only a fraction of what an advertiser would pay to get the same ROI through traditional media. Using programs such as Google Adsense, placing affiliate banners on your site and making the most out of pixel advertising are all amazing ways to make some money.
2. Affiliate programs – You can choose affiliate hubs where different advertisers offer their banners and affiliate offers and you can manage them using a centralized system, or you can get a single affiliate website that will display their banners on your site. The potential profits that come from affiliate programs are strictly connected to how high your visitor counts are and how targeted those visitors are. This takes us a bit away from affiliate systems and highlights the importance of SEO in any online business. The web masters who invest money and energy into ethical SEO techniques often notice a very steady increase in traffic, which, in turn, enables them to make more profit from their online business.
3. Freelance jobs – Working as a freelancer on the Internet is one of the most popular ways of making money from home. You can try your luck at graphic design, copywriting, programming and several other dozens of ramifications and project types.
4. Electronic commerce – Selling items on eBay is one of the hottest ways of making a lot of cash online. Not everyone is successful at it, of course, but those that are continue to increase their profits constantly. Auctions on eBay have a lot of potential – combine them with dropshipping and you can get a business that’s easy to run and very profitable at the same time.
5. Paid surfing and survey filling – There are a number of companies that pay you to surf the web. They display a small add on your desktop when you are connected to the Internet and give you a percentage of the advertising revenue they receive. The amount per hour is not very big, but there are ways to multiply it by referring other people. This is really the focus of all this programs. Tell everybody you know that they too, can get paid to surf, and get paid yourself for referring them. Paid surveys are also great, since they are easy to fill in and anyone can do that from the comfort of their own home.
6. Networking – While this is not actually a direct way of generating profit, you can use social networking and MLMs to generate leads and drive traffic to your online business.
7. Selling websites and domain names– It is becoming an extremely popular area, which still has a lot of room for development. If you bought a nice, short and relevant domain name a while ago, you can make a small fortune selling it today. If you don’t believe me, check out these figures, for the top five most expensive domain sales in the last few years: Business.com – $7.5 million AsSeenOnTv.com – $5.1 million Altavista.com – $3.3 million Wine.com – $2.9 million Autos.com – $2.2 million
8. Work at home jobs – Depending on how much time you are willing to put into a work at home opportunity, you could either do it in your spare time, or make it your main income source. Work at home jobs are suitable for everyone: from students, to retired people. You do not sign any documents or commit in writing to anything, thus you are not obliged to work if you do not feel like it. In a modern society, with parents spending more time at home raising their children and college students looking for a comfortable part time job, a work at home opportunity is the perfect answer.
9. Outsourcing – This is not a moneymaking opportunity, but a money saving one. Outsourcing is the best way to create a competitive business in countries like the United States, Canada and most of Europe.
10. Free stuff online – You will not get rich while taking advantage of all the free stuff you can get online, but it is fun and rewarding. If you are a webmaster and you wish to create a very popular website, do your best to offer lots of things for free – downloads, software, ebooks, wallpapers and so on.